HOW TO JOIN A TEAM
Athletes must complete the process for registration online at FamilyID.
STEP 1. REGISTRATION / PAYMENT OF FEES
FamilyID is a secure registration site that provides an easy, user-friendly means of registering for athletics. You will need to create a family profile just once during your student’s 3-year middle school athletics participation. Once registered, the system will keep track of your information in your family profile. By saving your information future registrations will be simplified when you register each year - even when moving on to Ashland High School. Students who reside outside of the Ashland city limits are required to pay a participation fee due to the Activities Levy. These fees must be paid before an athlete may participate in practice or games.
It will be helpful to have the following information on hand when completing the online registration form.
- Health Insurance Information (Carrier and Policy Number)
- Doctor Information (Name and Phone Number)
- Emergency contact information
For more detailed instructions on how to register using FamilyID, CLICK HERE.
STEP 2. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION / EMERGENCY INFORMATION FORM AND INSURANCE
STEP 3. ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION CONTRACT
- In order to participate all athletes must have a sports physical form, completed by a physician or a nurse practitioner, every 2 years. A health update form must be completed during the years they don't need the physical.
- This form must be turned in to the athletics office before your child will be allowed to participate in any tryouts or practices. This can also be submitted by email (email@example.com, or fax 541-482-8112
- A completed physical examination is required dated after June 8, 2018.
Behavioral expectations for athletes are contained in this document. Both the athlete and his/her parent are required to read and sign the Code of Conduct and Athletic Contract. By signing the contract, you are agreeing to abide by the terms of both the Code of Conduct and the Athletic Contract. The Code of Conduct and Athletic Contract is part of the online registration process in Step 1.
STEP 4. GO TO PRACTICE
Upon completion of Steps 1 2, & 3, the athletic office will notify the coach that the athlete is cleared to practice.