Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council is comprised of families whose children attend classes at Willow Wind, the administrator, Willow Wind staff, and student representatives. Any parent or student may attend and participate fully in the decision-making process.
The Advisory Council and its subcommittees’ functions include:
- Policy Recommendations.
- Responding to community concerns and requests.
- Forming committees and delegating responsibilities.
- Reviewing course proposals.
- Participate in staffing decisions.
- Recommendations regarding financial allocations.
All decisions made at the meetings are by consensus with the understanding that those with a conflict of interest will excuse themselves from the consensus process. Council meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at Willow Wind.