Social Science Education aims to help students develop as rational, humane and productive citizens in a democratic society. AHS Social Studies curriculum goes beyond the basics to provide students the opportunity to learn as much of the world as they choose to explore.
Detailed information on the courses can be found on pages 41-42 of the Course Guide.
- Advanced Placement Government
- American Studies
- Career College Readiness / Economics
- Community Action Projects
- Global Studies
- Advanced Placement Macroeconomics
- Advanced Placement Psychology
- Advanced Placement U.S. History
- Speech & Debate
- World Culture / Anthropology
- World Religions
For Oregon Department of Education Social Studies Standards and Assessments, go to: