| PTC Meeting |
|Thursday, February 01, 2018 || |
|Thursday, March 08, 2018 || |
|Thursday, April 05, 2018 || |
|Thursday, May 03, 2018 || |
| School:||John Muir School|
| Event Type:||Parent Teacher Collective|
| Details:||PTC MEETING this Thursday Oct. 5th. 6:30 - 8 PM. |
Please come join us and remember, we offer childcare!
Mark Your Calendar! PTC meeting dates for the 2017-2018 school year: October 5, November 2, December 14, January 4, February 1, March 8, April 5, May 3. Meetings are from 6:30-8:00 and attending is not only a great way to get a volunteer hour in the books but itís also vital to having input into your childís educational experience and a deeper understanding of the wonderful programs JMMS offers, including the time, effort and funding that is required. *WE OFFER CHILDCARE DURING THE MEETING!
FRED MEYER COMMUNITY REWARDS:
YOU CAN HELP JOHN MUIR EARN DONATIONS JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD! Fred Meyer donates over $2 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give.
- Hereís how the program works: Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to John Muir at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 81769.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping John Muir earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
| Starts:||6:30 PM|
| Ends:||8:00 PM|
|John Muir School|
100 Walker Ave.
Ashland, OR 97520