Ashland High School Health Center
|Hours of Operation
|Mon – Tue – Thu - Fri
|8:30 am – 4:00 pm
||8:30 am – 3:00 pm
|Lunch 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
||Lunch 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Contact us at: (541) 482-8771 x2247
What is the Ashland High School Based Health Center (SBHC)?
The SBHC is a medical clinic operated by Rogue Community Health that works in partnership with Ashland High School to provide physical, mental, and preventative health care to all students, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
What are the benefits of a SBHC?
Healthy children are our community’s future, and as part of our mission we bring our programs directly to where the kids are: school. A School-Based Health Center (SBHC) is a health clinic that provides physical, behavioral health, and preventive services for students in a school setting. All enrolled students are eligible for appointments.
- Decreases absenteeism, tardiness, and keeps students in class
- Minimizes parental time off work to travel to medical appointments.
- Provides easily available access to affordable physical, mental, primary and preventative health care.
- All services are confidential
Where is the Ashland High SBHC located?
The SBHC is located on the ground floor of the Humanities Building facing Mountain Ave, room H-11.
What services are offered at the SBHC?
We offer a full service medical home to meet primary and preventive healthcare needs. The MD and PA are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Diagnosis and treatment of urgent and non-urgent illness
- Routine physical exams, including sports physicals ($10.00)
- Vision, dental, and blood pressure screenings
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Prescription medications
- Behavioral health screenings
- Health education
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) enrollment assistance
What is the fee for services?
We will bill health insurance when available. We also offer a sliding-scale fee schedule. Please contact us with any information regarding billing and fees.
* NO STUDENT IS TURNED AWAY FOR INABILITY TO PAY*
Who can access our services?
- Students enrolled in Ashland High School
- Ashland High School staff and families
Who is the staff at Ashland High School's SBHC?
Mary Adcock, RN
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the SBHC:
Chad Brown, PA-C, Physician Assistant
Kimberly Wasserman, Mental Health Counselor
Diane Williams, MD
Lori Vieu, Reception
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.