Update: Friday Varsity Football Game Postponed to Saturday, Location still not Difinitive

Grizzly Football Fans,
As we continue to monitor and adjust whether to hold practice and/or games, we will continue to follow the latest OSAA guidelines for making these decisions, using the 24-hour Air Quality Index reading as our guide:
That being said, we had to make a decision by noon today whether to have Summit get on a bus to travel to Ashland from Bend. In consult with the OSAA Executive Director, based on our current air quality and the forecast for the remainder of today, we will NOT have a home game tonight.
We hope to host Summit at home on Saturday night at 7:00 but that will be based on the air quality conditions tomorrow morning. If we are not able to play in Ashland, we will travel to Lakeview High School to play Summit in a 7:00 game. Lakeview has had consistently “good” air quality in recent weeks and there is no indication that this will change.
We are working diligently to provide safe opportunities for kids. We continue to appreciate your patience, flexibility, and support as we work through our current challenges.

Ashland School District - © 2018 All Rights Reserved   |   Printer friendly version   |   Site by Project A   | 
Bookmark and Share