Walker Focuses on Being ONE BIG TEAM in September
As we continue to start this school year off strong, Walker will be spending the month of September focusing on being ONE BIG TEAM! Walker staff will be making intentional effort to have our families, students and school community feel like we are one big team and we invite you to do the same. Below are some ideas about how you can join us in the effort!
- Wear your Walker Wear Each Friday. Donít have a Walker tee-shirt, anything blue and white works. When youíre a wolf, itís all about the attitude anyway.
- Community Dinner. Join us on Thursday, September 15th as we gather in classrooms, meet teachers and get to know each other, while enjoying a FREE dinner.
- Learn the Walker School Song.
- One Million Minutes.
- P.E. Connection. Mr. Hagemann and Mrs. Johnson will be using PE time to focus on what it means to be a good team member.
- Good Morning Campaign. Look people in the eyes, say good morning. They are ALL your teammates. Connect often.