Pennies for PatientsThe money Walker School collects for Pennies for Patients goes to:
Things to do
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Donations help families of patients pay for medicines and other treatment-related expenses, in addition to funding research to find a cure for blood cancer.
- Our Walker School goal is $925 (Last year we raised $899.16)
Each student has been provided with their own Pennies for Patients Collection Box
- Collect your spare change: (Pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, etc.) and donate them to your class collection box
- You may donate paper money (dollars) as well.
- Encourage friends and family to do the same
- Checks are also welcome and may be made out to “The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society"
They may use this to carry coins and other donations to school every day. All donations go into their classroom collection box and collection will continue through March 28th!