Walker Food Drive for Pets & People!
For the past few years, Walker School has participated in Peace for Pets
Peace for Pets
was started by a Walker student and works to supply pet food and supplies to the pets of the homeless
and low-income community of Ashland. This year our student council has decided to expand our Food Drive to include people too! Canned goods and other non-perishable people food will be collected and donated to the Ashland Food Bank for those in need.
How YOU can help:
PEOPLE FOOD –
PET FOOD -
- Please bring in non-perishable “people food.” (Canned or boxed is accepted.) These may be out of your pantry or straight from the grocery store
- Put your donation in our People Food donation box, located in the hallway across from the office, by Thursday, December 17th.
- Please bring in dog food and/or cat food. (Wet and dry pet food is accepted.)
- Please label all bags (dog food, cat food gluten free, etc.)
- Put your donation in our Pet food donation box, located in the hallway across from the office, by Thursday,
- Dec. 17h.
Our Walker donations will be collected and dropped off at the Ashland Food Bank on Friday, Dec. 18th
CLEAN BLANKETS, COATS, HATS, GLOVES, BOOTS
are also accepted and will be donated to Ashland Community Resource Center.